Mindful eating and conscious living
The centre MeNu offers Mindful Eating courses and workshops for individuals.
Depending on your personal preference, you can opt for private consultations or training sessions in small groups.
The mindfulness-based programs at the centre MeNu are based on the excellent manuals of :
- Mindful Eating, Conscious Living (J. Bays - C. Wilkins, VS)
- Mindfulness-Based Eating Awareness Training (Jean Kristeller, VS)
- Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (Center for Mindfulness, Umass, VS)
- Mindful Self Compassion (K. Neff - C. Germer, VS)
- Compassion-Focused Therapy (P.Gilbert - K.Goss, UK)
Mindul Eating Trainings for health professionals
Once a year we invite Jan Chozen Bays and Char Wilkins (USA) to Belgium where the international 'Mindful Eating, Conscious Living' training is held.
For more information about the professional program, please click here .
The love for food and sustainability brought MeNu and Humus Botanical Gastronomy together.
In Brussels, a new restaurant/coctail bar is born.
At 'Humus x Hortense' there is a strong passion for locally grown vegetables and respect for tradition.
We love to share great stories about our farmers, natural wine makers and invite you for one of the delicious cocktails made by Matthieu Chaumont.
More information: www.humus-hortense.be