Mindful Eating Blog!
Mindful Eating Sangha - BXSL
Every last Saturday of the month
10 AM - 01 PM
MeNu, a pioneer in the field of Mindful Eating and
Mindfulness-based nutrition interventions in Europe
The mindfulness-based programs at the centre MeNu are based on the excellent manuals of :
- Mindful Eating, Conscious Living (J. Bays - C. Wilkins, VS)
- Mindfulness-Based Eating Awareness Training (Jean Kristeller, VS)
- Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (Center for Mindfulness, Umass, VS)
- Mindful Self Compassion (K. Neff - C. Germer, VS)
- Compassion-Focused Therapy (P.Gilbert - K.Goss, UK)
Since 2009, Caroline Baerten belongs to the first Certified Mindful Eating, Conscious Living (ME-CL) teacher worldwide, trained by Jan Chozen Bays MD, Char Wilkins LCSW. She also attended the Mindfulness-Based Eating Awareness training with Jean Kristeller PhD. Caroline is vice-president at The Center for Mindful Eating in USA, a forum for professionals interested in developing, deepening and understanding the value and importance of mindful eating
What is Mindful Eating?
Mindful Eating is an innovative treatment model based on scientific research and open to anyone who deliberately want to deal with food and eating.
- Mindful Eating is not a diet or weight loss program.
- Mindful Eating is about awareness of your eating habits, sensory / bodily sensations and present thoughts and emotions.
- Mindful Eating has more to do with where, when, how and why you eat than what you eat.
The Mindful Eating program is incorporated into different training modules;
8-week courses and workshops, in group setting or individual sessions.
Menu is also a unique training platform for healthcare professionals in Europe.
The training on offer includes masterclasses and Mindful Eating courses with internationally renowned facilitators
An international training to become a qualified ME-CL teacher
Mindful Eating, Conscious Living Training 2018
Faculty: Jan Chozen Bays and Char Wilkins (USA)
ME-CL 1 : Foundational training 2018
April 11- 16, 2018
ME-CL 2 : Advanced training
April 4 - 8, 2018
Organisation : MeNu. Centre for Mindful eating and Nutrition, Belgium
Click here for more information about the international ME-CL training for professionals
Spoken language is English, teacher trainers are native English speakers.
Tell me, what else should I have done?
Doesn't everything die at last, and too soon?
Tell me, what is it you plan to do
with your one wild and precious life?