Wednesday, April 4, 2018 – Sunday, April 8, 2018
3:00 p.m.–5:00 p.m. Check In (Rooms available after 3:00 p.m.)
5:30–6:30 pm Dinner
6:45 p.m.–9:45 p.m. Start session
5:00 p.m. End session
Early Bird Rate (before January 20th, 2018) € 875
General Registration (before January 21, 2018) € 1065
Supplement Single Room € 37/night / person
- Trainers fees
- 4 days of full board with all vegetarian meals and 4 nights in shared bedrooms
- Coffee and tea during the day
- The pleasure of the historical charm of the monastery in the historical centre of Ghent
- Unique tailor-made retreat for maximum 18 experienced participants
STEP 1 :
An email with request for the intake form may be sent to email@example.com
STEP 2 :
Together with the international staff we examine objectively each application essay, based on the Participation Guidelines as outlined.
Final registration date = March 1, 2018
Upon submission of your registration you will be asked to provide a short essay on the following:
1. your reasons for attending this training
2. the setting in which you will be teaching mindful eating skills, and an overview of the experience you already have facilitating such skills
3. a description of your meditation practice (attended retreats, meditation tradition, teachers, meditation community,...)
4. a brief CV or resume (professional background, relevant experience and work field)
Application essay and CV should be sent to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Together with the trainers we examine objectively every request for participation.
A refund (minus your € 100 non-refundable deposit) will be made for cancellations submitted in writing on or before February 15, 2017.
No refunds will be allowed after this date.
In the unlikely event that the course is cancelled, MeNu Centre for Mindful eating and Nutrition is responsible only for a full refund of the registration fee and not for transportation, hotel accommodations or any miscellaneous expenses.
MeNu. Centre for Mindful eating and Nutrition
Contactperson Caroline Baerten
20, Avenue Giele
Phone: +32 (0) 2 420 63 75
Mob: +32 (0) 499 72 68 76